The National Geographic TV channel is popularly known as Nat Geo TV. If you love nature and wildlife, then this channel is for you. Its a top educational and entertainment channel that focuses on a
The National Geographic TV channel is popularly known as Nat Geo TV. If you love nature and wildlife, then this channel is for you. Its a top educational and entertainment channel that focuses on a wildlife documentary. Nat Geo TV got established in the United States of America in 2001. And its both a satellite and cable TV channel with a high picture quality of 720i and 1080i for HD TVs.
What makes it stands out of the crowd is that you can watch any of your favourite shows from it on any media platform you like. All you have to do is go to natgeotv.com/activate for activation. The activation process is free. So in this post, I’ve outlined the guidelines on how to activate.natgeotv channel on Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One and Apple TV.
How to add Nat Geo TV on Roku
Roku is one of the best media platforms out there. To natgeotv/activate, you have to add it to Roku. Follow these steps to do it:
- Connect your Roku Media player to your TV
- Switch on your Roku device
- Click on the home button to go the homepage
- On the homepage, click on the ‘streaming devices’ option
- On the search bar type in Nat Geo and click search
- You will be redirected to a page with several options. Click on ‘add channel’ option
- After that, your Nat Geo channel becomes successfully added onto your Roku device. You will receive the activation code into your channel app.
How to natgeotv/activate on Roku
Nat Geo TV can easily be activated on Roku player using natgeotv.com/activate. Simply follow these steps to activate.natgeotv.com Roku:
- Firstly, connect the Roku media player to your TV
- When you have compared. Click on ‘activate your device’ option
- After that, choose the Nat Geo TV option. Take note of the activation code on your channel app.
- On whichever device you will be using, be it your computer or smartphone. Open a new browser tab. Go to Nat Geo TV website which is www.nationalgeographic.com/activate
- Afterwards, sign in into your National geographic TV account
- Select your TV provider
- Open a new browser tab and visit http://natgeotv.com/activate. You will be redirected to https://ngc-auth.nationalgeographic.com/activate to activate.natgeotv.com Roku
- Enter the activation code and click submit
- After a few minutes, Nat Geo TV will successfully link your Roku media player to your Nat Geo TV account. After this, you will now be able to enjoy any of your favourite Nat Geo shows on Roku media player.
How to watch your favourite Nat Geo show on Roku
After you have successfully installed the App and activated the Nat geo link on Roku, you can watch any of your favourite Nat Geo shows on Roku. All you have to do is simply:
- Click on the home icon to go the Roku homepage
- Choose the Nat Geo TV channel app and click on ‘launch the channel.’
- You will be redirected to a page with options. Click on the ‘full episodes’ option
- Select a TV show from Nat Geo TV channel you want to watch
- From the available list select your service provider
- After that, you will be requested to sign in into your Roku account
- When you have finished signing in, click on continue.
- After that, the show will start to stream on your Roku streaming device
How to activate Nat Geo TV on your Samsung Smart TV
- Open the internet browser on your TV
- Visit www.natgeo.com/activate
- Enter the activation code. After the activation has been processed, you can start watching Nat Geo TV shows on your Samsung Smart TV
How to activate.natgeotv.com on Xbox One or Xbox 360
- To activate your Nat Geo TV digital account, directly visit https://www.nationalgeographic.com/activate/
- When your Nat Geo account has been activated, visit the https://ngc-auth.nationalgeographic.com/activate/ page. Enter and submit the activation code
- After the activation code has been confirmed, you will be able to watch Nat Geo TV shows on either your Xbox One or Xbox 360.
How to activate.natgeotv.com on Apple TV
- First, you have to download and install the Nat Geo TV app on Apple TV
- Select the ‘app settings’ icon and click on the ‘activate your device’ option
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen. Take note of that code
- On whichever device you will be using be it your smartphone or computer. Just open a new tab then go to https://natgeotv.com/activate. You will be redirected to https://ngc-uth.nationalgeographic.com/activate page
- Enter the activation code on the space provided on your TV screen. When you have finished entering the code, click submit
- After a few minutes, the Nat Geo website will link your Nat Geo TV account to your Apple TV.
- After, it has been successfully linked up. You will be able to watch any Nat Geo show of your choice on your Apple TV
NB* Don’t worry if you don’t have any media platforms to watch your favourite National Geographic TV show. You can still watch your favourite shows online on your computer. All you have to do is visit https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/showspage.
In conclusion, Nat Geo TV channel is one of the most popular TV channels. It is the ‘go-to channel’ for most nature and animal lovers. National Geographic is originally a cable television channel. But, due to advances in technology, Nat geo fans can now watch their favourite shows on any media platform. The choice is yours; all you have to do is activate.natgeotv. To activate the activation code, you simply have to follow the steps that l have outlined above.
You don’t have to worry about anything. The activation process is simple and free of charge. The steps outlined above will help you to go through the activation process, and you’ll enjoy your favourite Nat Geo TV show.